Kathy Gordon on
Toronto Star-How Etobicoke’s housing market November 2022 vs. Last year comparison
- Etobicoke centre home prices averaged $1.01 million, up 3.5 per cent monthly but down 5.3 per cent annually.
- Etobicoke lakeshore home prices averaged $965,363, up 1.5 per cent monthly and up 3.9 per cent annually
- .Etobicoke north home prices averaged $807,122, up 11.1 per cent monthly and up 6.3 per cent annually.
- Etobicoke south home prices averaged $1.07 million, down 1.2 per cent monthly but up 0.6 per cent annually.
- Stonegate-Queensway home prices averaged $1.3 million, up 17.5 per cent monthly but down 21.5 per cent annually.
Those average home sale prices compare to $1.05 million for the City of…
847 Views, 0 Comments